- To promote the cultivation, conservation and improvement of the genus Clivia.
- To facilitate the exchange of information on Clivia between members and through meetings, newsletters and website.
- To facilitate the exchange of Clivia plants, seeds and pollen between members.
- To promote interest in Clivia through meetings, demonstrations, open gardens and shows.
- To co-operate with the Clivia Society and with other Clivia clubs and groups in Australia and throughout the world.
Read more about the Melbourne Clivia Group.