Due to the uncertain situation we find ourselves in regarding the COVID-19 restrictions now and in the unforeseeable future, the Melbourne Clivia Group committee has reluctantly decided to cancel the 2020 Clivia Expo. This is a disappointing development but one which we feel is in the best interest of the public. Our club meetings for June, July and August are also cancelled. We hope that the situation will be greatly improved later in the year and that we will be able to hold the October meeting. In the meantime, we will stay in contact with members via newsletters, email and social media. Please feel free to contact me or any of the committee members if you have any questions.

Regards, Lisa Fox on behalf of the Melbourne Clivia Group.